I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
Mon, 21st Jul — 1,630 notes
you are hauntingly beautiful and i’m anxious to know everything about you. depth is foreign these days take me to a place only you escape.
Sun, 20th Jul — 2,066 notes
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
Sun, 20th Jul — 2,045 notes
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
Sat, 19th Jul — 182,137 notes
— For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
When they ask me about my future wife, I always tell them that her eyes are the only Christmas lights that deserve to be seen all year long. I tell them that she has a walk that can make an atheist believe in God just long enough to say, ‘God damn’. I tell them that if my alarm clock sounded like her voice, my snooze button would collect dust. I tell them that if she came in a bottle, I would drink her until my vision is blurry and my friends take away my keys. I tell them that if she was a book, I would memorize her table of contents. I would read her, cover to cover, hoping to find typos, just so we could both have something to work on, because aren’t we all unfinished?
Tue, 15th Jul — 9,235 notes